Usually one would upload a video or document by selecting a folder in the content followed by ‘Add Existing’ and then dragging and dropping the document. Many lecturers get an error message when trying to upload large files using this route. Therefore, an alternative route to follow when uploading large files, is the following:
- Navigate to Course Tools > Course Admin > Manage Files.
- Create a new folder called ‘Session Recordings’.
- Click on the folder and then ‘Upload’. Browse for the recording on your computer and upload it into the folder.
- Navigate back to the ‘Content’ in the navbar, and select the folder under which you want to add the session recording.
- Click on Add Existing > More > Course File > Session Recordings
- Select the appropriate recording from the folder.