When you grade an assignment, you can either Publish your evaluation or Save Draft.
- If you choose to Publish, the grade and feedback will be immediately visible to the student.
- If you want to release grades and feedback to all students at the same time, opt for Save Draft.
If you have saved the grades and feedback as drafts you can publish the students’ grades and feedback all at once, by doing the following:
- Navigate to Assignments in the navbar.
- Click on the relevant assignment that you want to publish. A list of all the users who submitted assignments will appear.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the maximum number of students to show per page (e.g. 200).
- Select all student submissions (tick boxes to the left of the users).
- Click on the Publish Feedback button to release all grades and written feedback for this assignment. Make sure you publish the feedback for all the pages.