- Hide attempt score
If you don’t want students to see their marks after submitting an attempt, do the following:
- Go to ‘Quizzes’ in the navbar and select the quiz you want to edit.
- Select the ‘Submissions View’ tab and then on the blue ‘Default View’ link.
- Scroll down to ‘Score’ and untick the option that states ‘Show attempt score and overall attempt score’.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Hide grades from students in the grade book
If you don’t want students to have access to their marks in the grade book (‘Grades’ in the navbar), then do the following:
- Go to ‘Grades’ in the navbar.
- Click on the ‘Manage Grades’ tab.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the relevant assessment and choose ‘Hide from users’.